Thursday, January 29, 2015

Nature Photography is Another Form of Journaling

Hello Nature Journalers,

It's sure been a while since I posted last, I've been pretty busy with work and other things! I have been keeping up with nature study. Last summer, I took a photography class at my local community college and learned how to use a digital SLR camera. Since then, I've been visiting local parks and taking photos of wildlife and nature.

I'm beginning to realize that photography is just another style of nature journaling. Instead of expressing ideas and information through words and drawing, I've been journaling my experiences through pictures. I've found that my best pictures are the ones that have a clear subject, and tell a story. I hope that my gallery of images inspires you. Take a look at it by clicking here.

I also have created a personal website for professional purposes. Feel free to check it out by clicking here.

Happy Journaling!

No comments:

Post a Comment